Plan, Manage and Execute Your Most Successful Turnaround Ever!
The economic impact from a number of unplanned shutdowns can be severe for oil and gas companies.
Indonesia saw a reduction in its crude oil sales during the first half of the year, caused in part by 122 unplanned shutdowns from the operator BPMigas, which created 6,860 bpd in lost production, the Jakarta Post reported.
A well planned, well executed annual shutdown will significantly reduce the risks of unforeseen downtime throughout the rest of the year. This critical part of any oil company’s annual work program represents one of the busiest and most complex phases of the year’s operations. It is no mean feat to deliver and even a 1% improvement in execution will have a significant and positive commercial impact. Planning requires a fine balance between resource costing and task duration and the potential for things to go wrong is enormous.
For the last 11 years Oil & Gas IQ has brought together Plant Managers and STO professionals from across the world to help them find this 1%. Returning to Asia in June, Oil & Gas IQ’s STO event delivers practical case studies, workshops and discussion groups; as well as unparalleled networking opportunities for the turnaround team and solution providers alike.
Just some of the topics for discussion include;
- Scope Management: Formulating a disciplined strategy to ensure your TAR project is completed on time, on budget and, without increasing in scope or complexity.
- Prioritising critical areas for maintenance to maximise reliability
- Contractor Management: How and when to induct and communicate with contracted professions to ensure their buy-in and onsite delivery
- Developing, rolling out, implementing and maintaining a quality management system for STO
- Minimising downtime while applying process safety
Register today for maximum discounts and group booking benefits!
Early confirmed experts include:
- Bundit Dangkowkiew, Turnaround Excellence Manager, PTT Global Chemicals
- Aznaldi Augustia, Project HSSE Manager, Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java
- Samir Saad Aly, HSE General Manager, Khalda Petroleum Company
- Rahan Ahmed, Engineering Specialist, RasGas
- Ahmed Abdelhakam Noureldin, Instrumentation and Automatic Control Department Manager, Cairo Oil Refinery Company
- Mohamed Daoud, Manager – Projects Quality, Abu Dhabi Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO)
- Alexander Radach, Managing Director, Radach & Partner
Click here to register and take advantage of the Early Bird Offer! Remember, Early bird ends on 11th April, 2014.